CAUTION! Deleted data is completely purged immediately and can no longer be accessed or restored.
To delete the data of a Physical Imaging Standard revision, perform the following steps.
1. Navigate to the Computer page. See Navigating to the Computer Page for instructions.
The Computer page is displayed.
2. Select the Delete tab.
The Delete Selections page is displayed.
3. Select the delete icon beside the backup type you want to delete.
The Delete Backup page is displayed.
4. Select the check box of the volume/revision you want to delete.
The selections for deletion are displayed in the right panel.
5. When satisfied with your selection, click the Delete button.
The Delete Confirmation pop-up is displayed.
6. Select the check box of one of the options. See Physical Imaging Standard Options for more information.
7. Click the Delete button.
The Delete Selections page is displayed with the latest status.