To activate seats to an Account, perform the following steps.
1. At the ECHOplatform ribbon, click More Services, and then select Content Shield from the drop-down menu, as shown below.
The View Purchased Content Shield page is displayed.
2. Select which accounts to view by clicking the All Accounts drop-down arrow.
The accounts are displayed.
Note: You have the option of selecting the Master Partner’s accounts, the sub-partner accounts, or all the accounts combined.
3. At the desired Account row, click the Activate button to select seats to activate.
The Select Seats to Activate pop-up is displayed.
4. At the Activated Seat(s) field, type the number of seats you want to activate.
The Activate button is enabled.
Note: If packages contain duplicate services, then they cannot be activated to the account. The lock icon beside the seat indicates an overlapping service.
5. Click the Activate button.
The Account begins activating with the number of seats and activation status displayed, as shown below.
6. Hover over the activation status icon to display status.
Colors: Green text indicates that the service is activating. Red text indicates that the service failed activation.